The Latina Dance Project (LDP) originated in 2002 through the creative efforts of four Latina choreographers/performers: Licia Perea (New Mexico), Eluza Santos (Brazil), Juanita Suarez (Texas) and Eva Tessler (Mexico). The Latina Dance Project is a performance-based umbrella that supports the contemporary expression of the Latina experience through modern dance and theater as concert performance.
Support the Latina Dance Theater Project
- Images of "Book of Esther: Migrant Revelations, which premiered at the College at Brockport DANSCORE Faculty... fb.me/8mo2Fxzns 2 days ago
- fb.me/5Sz7WsAv4 3 months ago
- I'm now sharing on Youtube a video of the premiere production of The Latina Dance Theater project's SLUMBER OF... fb.me/3lplMEH1w 3 months ago
- Please support fellow LDP member Eva Tessler and Jose Garcia Davis new video project! Dance heals!!! fb.me/1wNiycJIv 3 months ago
- Latina Dance Project's Co-directors, Eva Tessler and Jose Garcia Davis have a new video project "Dancing with... fb.me/JkyTxrJT 5 months ago